In every way, Desert Highlands is setting the standard in exceptional desert living. You will enjoy life to the fullest with neighbors and friends…in a location without equal…Pinnacle Peak looms just overhead and the lights of the valley spread across the horizon in the distance below. Desert Highlands’ list of world-class amenities includes: 18 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature Championship golf, Gary Panks designed 18-hole putting course, award winning Racquet Club and 13 courts, 7,000sf Wellness Center and more than 500 distinctive residences.
Memberships valued at $75,000 are in addition to the prices of homesites that range from $700,000+ and home prices that range from $950,000 to $4,000,000+.
Desert Highlands Amenities
• An 18-hole Jack Nicklaus championship golf course.
• A Gary Panks designed 18-hole putting course, the length of three football fields and the first of its kind in North America.
• A full service guard gated community, with high tech security system and the ability to monitor individual homes.
• After a recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation and expansion, Desert Highland’s elegant, award-winning clubhouse offers fine and casual dining with outstanding views of the Sonoran Desert, Pinnacle Peak and Scottsdale city lights.
• The new fitness and well being center offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment, personal trainers, exercise classes, massage therapy, yoga, and more.
• A new tennis pavilion featuring tennis pro, Eric Anderson, is an exceptional addition. Approximately two hundred active members make use of thirteen tennis courts with grass, clay and Laykold surfaces.
• Convenient and picturesque walking paths wind throughout the community.
• The fabulous garden amenity, with its ramadas, large grassy areas, water feature, barbecue grills and exterior fireplace, is a delightful spot to entertain large or small groups.
• Concierge services are available for you and your out of town guests.
• All properties in Desert Highlands require a $75,000 membership fee, due from the buyer, upon close of escrow.